If you are experiencing difficulties making the payments on your current mortgage, our firm offers homeowners legal counsel and assistance in the area of defending against foreclosures on your home and modification of existing mortgages.
There is important information and procedures which you may not know regarding what banks must do to foreclose on your home and it is our goal to educate and assist the homeowner in making the right decisions about how to defend and protect that home which is many people’s largest financial asset.
As this is a complicated process, the bank will probably employ an attorney to pursue foreclosure against a homeowner who is delinquent on their mortgage payments.
YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO DO THE SAME.
Our firm also offers assistance in helping the homeowner qualify for loan modifications, refinancing of current mortgages, as well as many other alternatives if these options don’t fit your current needs. Don’t go it alone. Let us help guide you through this difficult period.
Frequent Questions We Receive:
- Can the Bank take my home if I don’t pay my mortgage?
- Should I file for Bankruptcy if I can’t pay my mortgage?
- What can I do to apply for one of the federal government’s “Stimulus” Programs?
- If I can’t modify my loan and can’t pay my mortgage, what should I do?
- Do I pay my mortgage or my credit cards?
- How does this foreclosure affect my credit rating?
Call us today for a free consultation for answers to these questions and other ones you may have.